Contract Duration and Automatic Renewal: Contract is in force for 12 months from the Contract Start Date and subject to a £100 early termination fee if cancelled before the end date. There is an automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either
or Bikram Yoga Brighton with notification of 30 days in advance of the next billing date.
Agreement to Pay Recurring Fees: agrees to pay Bikram Yoga Brighton monthly recurring fees as follow:
12 Month Unlimited Membership via client authorised automatic debit/credit card. Payment in monthly increments by any means other than the client’s credit card or debit card are not accepted.
Please read and sign below
I agree to purchase the 12 Month Unlimited Membership as an automatic charge to my debit/credit card, each month for a contract period of 12 months and pay a 1 month upfront deposit upon registration
b) I hereby certify that I am the holder of the debit/credit card, or an authorised signatory on the bank account detailed below.
c) I understand that I will be notified if my debit/credit card or bank account payment fails to authorise for any reason, and that a £12 late fee will apply if I do not provide a valid debit/credit card information within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
d)I understand that my service will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 20 calendar days late.
e) I agree that if I choose to terminate my contract before the contract end date, I will provide 30 days written notice and authorise a termination fee of £100.00 as an automatic charge to my debit/credit card.
Freeze your Autopay
- You can suspend your AutoPay schedule once per year at any time for a fee of £20 per month. The suspend is activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested in monthly increments for up to 3 months.
- To request for your contract to be suspended, please complete the online suspension form in the membership section of our website, or collect one from the studio, It must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of your next billing date in order for your request to be effective from the following month. Billing date is based on your contract activation date.
Illness or No Show:
- Following the end of your requested suspend period, your monthly auto renew will automatically be reactivated.
- No extension on the pass will be given for sick leave, illness or no show of any kind.
- A completed auto pay cancellation form must be received at least 30 days in advance of your next 12 month renewal cycle (example: if your contract scheduled to auto-renew for the 12 months on February 14th, you must submit a cancellation form to Bikram Yoga Brighton by January 14th). The contract termination form can be found on the members page of our website.
- Early termination of the contract (before the 12 months is complete) will attract a £100 charge to the debit/credit card on our system. By agreeing to this contract, you agree for our system to automatically charge your card this termination fee.
- All Bikram Yoga Brighton patrons are encouraged to book online in order to secure your spot in classes. Bikram Yoga Brighton cannot guarantee by paying for a membership, that you will have a space available in class.
- All patrons who’ve booked online must turn up at least 10 minutes before to ensure they have a space in class. Bikram Yoga Brighton cannot guarantee a space in class, even if a patron books online but turns up less than 10 minutes before class.
- All patrons who book online and cannot make it to class, must cancel their online registration to the corresponding class. Failure to do so more than 3 times will result in online booking rights being suspended for a 3 month period.
- A member will continue to be bound by the terms of this contract until the term of the contract comes to an end or if cancelled the member will incur a cancellation fee as outlined in the cancellation/termination section.
- A member will continue to be bound by the terms of this contract, should the Bikram Yoga Brighton studio be affected by any natural disasters, fire or act of god, any contractual and legal obligations which my require the studio to be relocated or to be shut for an indefinite period. Bikram Yoga Brighton will endeavour to provide replacement classes should any of these cases arise, however cannot be held responsible for such incidents and inconvenience caused.
- Each member will be assigned a key tag to allow them to use the assigned services at Bikram Yoga Brighton and partnering businesses. By using the assigned key tag the member is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions stated below.
- By signing this contract or the amended contract prior to collection of the key-tag, the member accepts terms stated below in relation to their key tag and usage.
- When a member elects to terminate their membership, the member must return their key tag in working order to Bikram Yoga Brighton before being allowed refund on their membership.
- Key-tags are not exchangeable. A key tag has a specific barcode assigned to a specific member. At no time at all is a member to allow anyone other than the member to use their key tag for entry into a class at Bikram Yoga Brighton for discounts Bikram Yoga Brighton or for any added benefits such as discounts available at partnering businesses or any other associated use of the key-tags.
- There is a £2 charge to re-issue key tags for any reason whatsoever, e.g.. damaged or lot key tags. The charge is payable before the member receives the key tag.
- A key-tag may not be used with Bikram Yoga Brighton partnering businesses by anyone other than the member themselves.
If a non-member is found using a members key tags for entry into a Bikram Yoga Brighton class, discounts on workshops, or any other usage listed by Bikram Yoga Brighton and with partnering businesses, the key tags will be confiscated and membership of corresponding member terminated with any payments made for the month for membership withheld/not refunded. Bikram Yoga Brighton may ban the corresponding member from signing up for further membership, or purchasing anything further or attending any Bikram Yoga Brighton Yoga classes and events. The offender can be banned from Bikram Yoga Brighton at our discretion with no further explanation provided.
It’s the member’s responsibility to sign themselves in to a class at the self sign-in computer using the key tag. If the system fails to sign the member into the system, the member must inform the staff member at reception.
If a member does not have their key tag and wants to gain entry into a class or workshop, the member must sign in at reception with a desk staff.
Should the system be down for sign-in, the member must queue up at reception to sign themselves in with the desk staff.
A member may not practice in a class without signing in to a class either with or without the key tag, Bikram Yoga Brighton may terminate the membership of a person who fails to sign in for a class more than 3 times. For such terminations the member termination fee is charged and no further explanation provided for termination.